Let’s get ready to remove dead zones from your homes
Breaking videos, slow internet, buffering, loadings are seriously very irritating, and frustrating problems isn’t?
So Linksys RE6300 has come to solve our problems to let us enjoy our internet life.
Linksys RE6300 extenders proved to be fruitful in providing high-speed internet and greater connectivity. It helps in replacing dead zones with fun zones.
Linksys Re6300, a WiFi range extender that can reach each and every corner of your home or workplace and enable you to do any of your work without any hindrances.
- Features of Linksys RE6300 range extender
- How to set up Linksys extender RE6300?
- How to reset Linksys Extender RE6300 AC750?
- Linksys RE6300 not working?
- Linksys Re6300 Extender LED Status
- Linksys RE6300 review
Features of Linksys RE6300 range extender
- Speed up to N300 + AC433 MBPS
- Range up to 6500 square feet.
- Have the ability to work with any of the routers
- Has spot finder technology
- Has Cross-band technology
- Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Easy to setup
- External Antennas
- Beamforming Technology
Linksys re6300 ac750 boost dual band wi-fi range extenderTop Rated
How to set up Linksys extender RE6300?
Linksys extender setup RE6300 is extremely very easy and quite simple with browser-based setup feature. You are not required to install any setup CD.
Before starting the procedure of re6300 linksys setup, must ensure these things:
- Strong WiFi connectivity.
- WiFi username as well as Linksys RE6300 setup password.
- Linksys RE6300 must be plugged in a power socket, must not start the setup process until it starts blinking orange light.
Now start following these steps for Linksys RE6300 setup -:
Connect the device to the WiFi range extender using a mobile phone or computer system.
Now, open the browser and then enter 192.168.1.1 in the address b
Now, click on START SETUP.
By default, a wireless range extender option will be selected.
Click on Next.
Now select your WiFi.
Now, enter Linksys RE6300 setup password and then click on Next.
Once you are connected, you will configure an extended wireless network, the network that Linksys extender will be broadcasting.
If you want to change the settings you can or you can leave the default as it, it depends upon you.
Then click Next.
Now, click Next if the Spot Finder shows that the location of your range extender as Just right.
This feature indicates the signal strength between your router and Linksys range extender. If the Spot Finder blinks Too far or Too close then change the location of your router and directly return to Step 1.
Always take care of the securities.
Create an admin password for your Linksys RE6300 and then click on save, if you’re done.
Now, you will find the option to Register your product. To register your product you will be required to enter your email address, once you’re done click on Next.
Your Linksys RE6300 extender is set up.
If you want to know more about this then you can prefer the Linksys RE6300 manual, a manual with detailed information which will definitely provide satisfactory answers to your all questions.
How to reset Linksys Extender RE6300 AC750?
10 seconds!! Yes, it’s true that in just 10 seconds you can reset your Linksys wireless extender. Sometimes it happens that the extender is disconnected in that case you can again reset it by following these few simple steps:
- Just move towards your range extender to make sure that it is properly plugged into the wall.
- Just give a look to that extender, you will find reset button just next to the Auto-Configuration button.
- Press that reset button for at least 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds release the button so that the extender should reset its factory settings.
Linksys RE6300 not working?
Sometimes, not only sometimes but many times it happens that Linksys Extender does not work properly.
So to solve this problem we have bought many troubleshooting solutions, so just check it and again move in your colorful internet world.
Restart the router –
In order to restart-
- You should unplug the router from the power socket and check the power supply, but with proper safety!!
- Try to remove all the cables from your router.
- Once you had done this then, again plug the router properly.
Renew the IP address –
Another solution when Linksys RE6300 not working, is to renew your router’s IP address.
We all have learned beforehand that our router receives the IP address from the IPS modem. When your Linksys Extender is not working then in that case it’s better to renew its connection with the modem.
Then turn off your modem as well as routers. Wait for a while and then turn ON the IPS modem.
When the light blinks at that time turn on your router too and then after the break of at least 1-minute turn on your computer.
We hope this method would have solved your problem, and if not then there is one more way.
Try to reproduce your computer MAC address
In order to clone the address you need to follow these steps:
- Open your computer and then follow this step Setup > Mac Address Clone.
- Now, log in browser-based utility.
- Next, click on the Setup tab.
- Click on the Mac Address Clone page.
- Now click on Enabled.
- Then, either on Clone My PC’s Mac or enter a 12 digit MAC address on the old router.
- Finally, click on save settings.
- Once you have completed all these steps then at last finally reboot everything. If this also didn’t prove to be helpful then you are left with last but not least option.
Reset the range extender to factory default setting
Reset Linksys RE6300 to its factory default settings is also a way to solve this unbearable problem.
And in order to reset it, you have to press the Reset button for at least half a minute when the powerof the router is blinking.
And with this, you can place a full stop not only to the reset process but even to your problem !!
Linksys Re6300 Extender LED Status
Blinking green –
This light indicates-
- Upgrading firmware
- Resetting to factory default
- It’s booting up
Solid green –
This light indicates-
- It’s ready to use
Solid orange –.
This light indicates-
- Weak and poor connection with the router, In that case, you should unplug the extender and take it closer to the router.
Blinking orange –
This light indicates-
- Either it is not connected to the router
- Or any other type of error
Linksys RE6300 review
With ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rating, this device has some pros and cons.
Let’s give a look to at Linksys RE6300 reviews:
- Efficiently increased the strength
- Very easy to setup
- Spot Finder is quite beneficial
- Great wireless coverage
- Great positioning of antennas
- Sometimes have connectivity issues
- Suddenly signal drops out
- Installation is not user friendly
You can take an informative tour to Linksys RE6300 manual and find an effective and detailed solution to all your irritating internet and Linksys RE6300 related problems.
All the very best!!